Foundation Coach Approach Workshop for Early Childhood Intervention Practitioners
Making a REAL Difference to Your Communication
In this two day Workshop you will be exposed to the Core Coaching Competencies, developed by the International Coaching Federation, and learn how to integrate these with current models of practice in the Disability and Early Intervention sectors.
You will develop your coaching skills and mindset by attending this interactive and practical Workshop. Learn how to embed coaching in your everyday work and explore how much more effective you can be when engaging with clients in the intervention process.
Topics that will be covered during the Workshop include:
- A powerful rapport building system
- To build confidence and empower your clients to take action
- 6 simple steps to facilitate client ownership
- A way to move forward with your complex clients
You will also enjoy:
- A relaxed environment to test these strategies.
- Opportunity to share thoughts and ideas with other practitioners.
- Time to reflect on your own practice.
- Increased confidence to put these skills into practice.
- The option to embed the learning through 1:1 Coaching after the Workshop.
Thursday 30th November and Friday 1st December 2017
From 10am to 4:30pm
Phoenix Park Library
Ground Floor, 30 Rob Roy Road, Malvern East
This two day Workshop Package is valued at over $900. For a limited time you can access it for $780.00 (including GST).
What you get is:
- 2 Day Workshop (valued at $600) including:
– Pre-Workshop Webinar (half hour)
– Post-Workshop Webinar (one hour)
- Individual Coaching (valued at $400)
2 Individual Coaching sessions after the Workshop to embed and accelerate your learning.
For further information get in touch with Jacqui at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0411 235 556.
If you would like to attend this Workshop but cannot make this date, email your interest to Jacqui.
Hi there! I’m Jacqui Snider and I’m here to help you and your business grow and flourish.
As an Occupational Therapist and Workplace Culture Coach and Trainer, I am passionate about helping individuals and organisations develop better home and workplace practices that everyone enjoys being part of. With more than 35 years of coaching experience, I have personally coached and trained in excess of 350 leaders, bringing about transformational change in both individuals and teams.
To receive regular tips that will help you build incremental change in your organisation and life, please sign up for, "Small things that matter" below.